Thursday 30 June 2011

Hello!

So after months of consideration I finally created  a blog, I hope to use this space to share things I love and occasionally things I hate too. Mostly it will involve sewing, over the last few months I have become a sewing addict. I have always loved to sew things but recently it went global. Ever picked something up in a shop and thought, how much? I could make that for cheaper. That's where it started for me and it continues to snowball.


My own personal work my very cute 16 month old Dylan (shorts made by mummy) Edible isn't he, I have to stop myself eating him on a daily basis.


I also hope to review some books and link things from the net that have inspired me. So let's see where this takes us. I'm pretty excited about it.


Back soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment